Are you planning to go on a road trip with your loved one and looking for ways to kill boredom on that long drive? Then check out these road trip questions for couples that will inspire fun and deep conversations.
I love road trips! There is something about packing your bags and driving away while playing music that brings out all the excitement!
And it becomes even more fun when going with a loved one! Talk about excitement mixed with romantic feels!
But however much in love you are with your loved one, sometimes boredom kicks in especially if you’re on a long road trip!
So to help you kill boredom while road tripping with your loved one, I’ve compiled a list of the best road trip questions for couples should those road trip blues kick in!
And to help make navigation easier for you, I’ve categorized these questions about road trips for couples into fun questions for road trips, deep road trip questions for couples, romantic/relationship questions, and other general questions for road trips.
So if you’re planning to go on a road trip with your significant other, make sure that you bookmark this page to have access to all the fun road trip questions for couples you can ask each other not only to kill boredom but also to get to know each other more!
And if you complete all these car ride questions for couples, you can also check out these road trip games to play to stay entertained.
Road Trip Questions for Couples to Stay Entertained
Dating/Relationship/Romantic Questions for a Road Trip
1. What do you love about me?
2. What was your worst date?
3. What did you think of me when we first met?
4. How would your romantic night out look like?
5. What is the lamest pick-up line you’ve ever been told (or you told)?
6. Are you happy with me?
7. Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?
8. What silly thing do I do that you like about me?
9. How did you envision your boyfriend/girlfriend before you got one?
10. When was your first kiss?
11. What’s that one thing you’d like to see me do that I don’t currently do?
12. Would you relocate for love?
13. Who is your celebrity crush?
14. Why did you break up with your ex-girlfriend/ boyfriend?
15. What do you find most interesting about me?
16. What do you find the most annoying about me?
17. What is your relationship deal-breaker?
18. What’s your favorite memory of us?
19. If we were to redo our first date, how would you want it to go?
20. Did you think you’d date me after our first date?
21. Which kind of guys/girls do you usually date?
22. How could we improve our relationship?
23. What did you think of me when we first met?
24. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from me?
25. What three words would you use to describe me?
26. What do you consider cheating in a relationship?
Road Trip Questions for Couples About the Future
27. How many kids would you love to have in the future?
28. If we end up buying a home, do you prefer an open house concept or a closed one?
29. What are your plans for the future?
30. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
31. Where do you see our relationship in 5 to 10 years?
Would You Rather Road Trip Quizzes for Couples
32. Would you rather vacation in an all-inclusive resort or plan your own trip?
33. Would you rather spend the day hiking or on a beach?
34. Would you rather go camping or glamping and why?
35. Would you rather go backpacking or flashpacking and why?
36. Would you rather buy a house and settle or travel the world?
37. Would you rather go to Paris or Rome?
38. Would you rather live in a beach town or a big city?
39. Would you rather live in an apartment or in a house?
Fun Couples Questions on a Road Trip
40. What’s the funniest myth you’ve ever heard?
41. If you won a lottery of 500k USD, what would you spend it on?
42. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why
43. Which language would you love to learn?
44. Do you prefer romantic comedies or psychological thrillers?
45. What’s your favorite romantic movie? And why?
46. What’s the best book you’ve read before?
47. Which food do you hate but is loved by most people?
48. Who is the most influential person you’ve ever met in your life?
49. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
50. How long can you live without your phone?
51. What thing do people do in public that nags you the most?
52. What guilty pleasure(s) do you have?
53. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
54. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
55. What TV show are currently obsessed with?
Road Trip Couple Questions That Show How Much You Know About Each Other
56. What’s my favorite song?
57. Who is my favorite musician?
58. What’s my favorite comfort food?
59. Who is my favorite person in the world?
60. Which city/town am I from?
Travel Related Road Trip Questions for Couples
61. What’s the weirdest scenario you’ve ever found yourself in while traveling?
62. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten and where?
63. What made you fall in love with travel?
64. How old were you when you first traveled abroad?
65. If never been abroad…how old were you when you took your first trip?
66. What is the most adventurous activity you’ve ever done before? …If you haven’t done any, then you can check out my crazy adventurous bucket list to inspire you.
67. What is the most adventurous activity you’re scared of doing but still can’t wait to do?
68. Which destination have you been to that surprised you the most?
69. If you would teleport anywhere in the world right now, where you go?
70. If you could relocate anywhere in the world, where would it be?
71. Which place/destination have you been to but you think is so over-rated?
72. Which place/destination have you been to but you think is so under-rated?
73. What is the worst travel experience you’ve ever had?
74. What’s your favorite country in the world?
75. Have you ever been on an African safari?
76. Which place have you traveled to and felt like home?
77. Do you know of a tradition from a country that you found interesting?
78. What’s that one travel memory you’d love to recreate?
79. What has been your favorite road trip so far?
80. What destination do you want us to visit next?
81. If you could only visit one destination, where would you go?
82. What’s your favorite go-to food when traveling?
Real life/ Deep Road Trip Questions for Couples
83. Do you believe in fate and destiny?
84. If you were to change anything on your body, what would it be?
85. What do you love the most about yourself?
86. How was your childhood like?
87. Were you a happy kid?
88. Are you truly happy in life?
89. What’s your greatest achievement in life?
90. Are you close to your family?
91. What are you most thankful for in life?
92. Are you a religious person?
93. What scares you the most in life?
94. Do you get scared or excited about change?
95. How did you imagine your life would be by the time you turned your current age?
96. What motivates you to keep going?
97. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
98. What negative thing has happened to you that actually turned out to be for the best?
99. If everything was possible, who would you become?
100. What advice would you give to your teenage younger self?
Final Thoughts on the Fun Couple Questions for a Road Trip
Road trips don’t have to be boring or all bout looking in the window! So I hope that you’ll have fun with these road trip questions and get to know more about each other as a couple as you drive away to your destination.
What’s your favorite part about road tripping with your loved one other than asking yourselves questions? Let me know in the comments below.
More posts to help you enjoy the outdoors
- Mistakes to avoid while hiking
- What to pack for a day hike
- Easy camping breakfast meals
- Essential items to pack for camping
- Tips for backpacking for beginner
- How to plan a perfect road trip
- Big mistakes to avoid on a road trip
- What to pack for a road trip
Was this post of the fun road trip questions for couples helpful? Then please consider sharing it with others